Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The last few days...






Brandon, Nolan and I arrived home around 1am Saturday morning. Of course, we had a horrible night:) The girls were so pumped to see him on the morning. Brandon has been on Aubrey and Adelynne duty, along with preparing meals, cleaning up and so on. I have been confined to figuring out the nursing and pumping (if I am not doing one, I am doing the other) as well as figuring out how to soothe a seemingly fussy baby thus far. Today, however, we might have turned a corner as he has slept without being held 3 times! That's awesome, as Brandon and I have been spliting the nights in the recliner holding him! Boy are we pooped.



My mom and dad came down today to help with the girls (Brandon had to work) and that was a great relief and break! Thanks mom and dad! They went to Panera for soup (Aubrey's fav) and then after nap, they went to the water park here in Plainfield. They were hungry and tired when they got home.



Anyway, that's all I have to report. Here are a few new pics. Megan

No comments: