Wednesday, July 2, 2008




Nothing major new to report here. Everyone is doing well. The girls are loving every minute of playing outdoors everyday. Nolan continues to be a great baby. Brandon and I both are getting some sleep! Yippee! We are all very thankful for Brandon's light work schedule this summer, and I am especially thankful because it eases me into life eith 3 kids:) Our church has been wonderful in bringing us meals for the last 2 weeks. I will miss it when they are done. Anyway, I am rambling. We're doing well. Megan

3 comments:

Janet Whipple said...

love the picture! He really looks like Brandon...kinda grown up looking :) haha. Glad to hear you're doing well!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!!

JHV said...

What a great idea! The kids look great. Please tell Mr. Nolan how very fortunate he is to have arrived in this family. He has about the best Mommy and Daddy a little guy could want! May God continue to bless your family.
The Indianapolis Van Tyles