Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am so in love with this little boy!

Nolan's next milestone with his physical therapy is sitting up. His therapist noticed this week that he seems a lot more motivated to try if he has a better "vantage point"...ie being on the footstool rather than the floor (monitored, of course). What a difference that made. I am actually able to get him to do it on his own rather than me having to straighten him from the waist. And, he even seemed to enjoy sitting up and being able to play and look at things.

I've even found that when he's left alone, he'll roll either way (back to belly or belly to back) to get a toy that is appealing to him. Do you think maybe we have a problem with his sisters doing everything for him? :) Sweet girls!



Nolan will be 7 months on Friday. While I'd like to say the time has flown, I would be lying;) It's been a rough 7 months with him, but each day my love and admiration for him grows. He's taught me a lot about patience. As a lover of instant gratification, nothing with Nolan has been that. I've had to learn to relax, to help and assist and not "push," and to be content. All, which are aspects that Megan is not exemplary in. Thanks Nolan!


Never in a million years would I have thought I would love being a momma to a little boy as much as I do.

No comments: