Sunday, May 3, 2009

Missing




The zoo called yesterday...they want their cutest monkey back.

6 comments:

Laura said...

hillarious :) I messaged you on f.b. with my phone #

Tyler and Whitney said...

Priceless!

Amber said...

I love it!

Naomi said...

These are too adorable!!! She reminds me so much of Trinity; sweet, cute 90% of the time and sassy, ornery the other 10%:) The joys of being that little:D

Miranda said...

how funny! what a cutie I am glad you are enjoying the nice day

The Elslagers said...

Oh, my goodness. I love it! LOL