Monday, September 21, 2009

Justin Paschal

It's come to my attention that our blog has become quite popular...so popular, I may have to start using code names and such. So, with that responsibility, I feel the need, and have the desire to shamelessly promote my brother-in-law's new CD:)

We had the privilege of attending his CD release party this weekend and we're so thankful to be able to do so. Especially considering that a week prior, Nolan was a swollen mess. But, because God so graciously has allowed Nolan's healing process to be so quick, we were able to attend.



For those who don't know, the way I initially met Brandon was through school. His family and mine lived in the same town, and actually his brother Justin and I are the same age (both hit the 30 year milestone this year). Justin and I still get a kick out of the fact that we "went out" (that's the technical Jr. high term, right?) when I was an eighth grader and he was a freshman. He says he still has a "love" note that I wrote him...I don't know about that:) And thus, my first encounter with the Paschal boys.



Justin has an amazing and powerful testimony, and it's so great to see someone using their God given gifts for His glory.

Check him out at:

http://www.digstation.com/AlbumDetails.aspx?albumID=ALB000034873
www.myspace.com/jpaschalmusic

Ok, I'm done with the shameful promoting:) Actually, I'm proud to do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new blog. Jill