Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Why he's perfect for me...

The other day...
me...
feeling sorry for myself about people having healthy children...
as unfit parents (arrests, loss of custody, questionable things happening in there home.)
Out of my mouth, "it's the forth child, different dads for most of them, but, yet, I'm sure this baby will be perfectly healthy."
Brandon says to me, "Can you imagine Nolan being placed in a family like that? Would his needs be met?  Would he be getting the care he's getting?"
I say, "Well, No... so, we're being rewarded for being good parents?"
He says, "Yes."

End of the conversation

He's good for me.  He doesn't lack where I do.  He makes me feel better with the simple truth.  He doesn't allow himself to feel sorry for us.  He's perfect for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aren't husbands great? :)

Tyler and Whitney said...

God knew just what we needed, didn't He?! Tell Brandon that I love him for loving you so well... and when he gets all squirmy about it, tell him that I mean it. :)

Wani said...

Our husbands help keep us grounded. God knew what He was doing when he brought us together - it was no accident, not chance or happy coincidence... it was a God thing! Thank God for wonderful husbands!