Sunday, September 28, 2008

Catch up!

Whew! What a crazy few weeks we've had. I'm not really even sure where to begin. Brandon has been really sick with a sinus infection/virus/flu. He's going on about day 10 and seems to be doing better, but still isn't well. He's nearing the end of golf season, but had 4 meets last week! He was beat...and so was I for that matter:) Friday was his Mid-State meet, a tournament with 7 teams. His team came in second and one of his players was #1 overall. He was pretty pumped about that! Go Quakers!

The kids and I have just been going about our daily routine. Aubrey has preschool on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Every now and then we pop into PCMS to surprise Brandon with lunch. We visit the library almost weekly and we cram in 2 to 3 walks daily. I feel the weight of the cool weather upon us and so we try to get out as much as possible.

Nolan is 3 1/2 months now, and I can't belive it! He's sleeping a little more consistenly now...and I use the term "consistent" loosely. He's getting so strong and is really becoming more and more aware of the things around him.

Some exciting things we are looking forward to in the coming weeks are the Quaker Day Parade and Festival here in Plainfield on Saturday and Aubrey's 4th birthday the next weekend. I can't belive she's 4!

We praise God for all He's done for us and give thanks for his Son!

No comments: