Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How much do I love hand-me-downs?

Well, for those who know me well, I love saving money!!!!!! And, saving money is even more fun, when you don't even realize you're doing it.
A little girl in Aubrey's class, named Sarah, has given us lots of clothes for the girls...well, her mom rather. Rhonda (the mom) called yesterday and had been going thur Sarah's stuff (toys) and realized that they wanted to get rid of all of it and asked what we wanted. I refused a kitchen and accessories b/c we already have one and some princess clothes were turned down as well (TOO MANY PRINCESS CLOTHES). Although, I must admit, I couldn't resist taking Ariel's wedding dress...it's Aubrey's new daily attire:) Along with the dress came this dollhouse...It also came with a camper for the dolls...
and this entire box of accessories; furniture, baby carriages, dolls, etc.
Aubrey has stepped away from it only to eat, use the bathroom and to sleep. I imagine all the stuff was $150, maybe? Anyway, the girls love it! Yay for hand-me-downs!

No comments: