Monday, May 23, 2011

Nolan's Walk for Williams 2011

I'm wrapping up the loose end of Nolan's Walk for Williams today.  I'm overwhelmed with all the help and support we received for the event and I am so very thankful.  We had over 200 people attend with over $4000 raised for the William Syndrome Association!  Here are some highlights from the day:


Thank you to all of our sponsors!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so neat seeing a sea of orange shirts all walking together to raise awareness for Williams syndrome!

The Chic-fil-a cow came!
Adelynne and her friend Rachel
Nolan kept very busy all day...  We gave him the title of "Grand Marshall"


My dad, Nolan, my sister, and my mom
Sweet little Dallin
Susan, Tracy, Sarah, Kendal and Jordan
The Paschal's!

Great friends!
More sweet faces from the day...




Thanks again to all who participated, donated and prayed!

1 comment:

The McClain's said...

Megan, thanks for sharing the pictures of the big day. Praise be to God the Father, from whom all gifts flow!