Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What are we going to do with her? Part 3

Something happened today that reminded me of something from my childhood...

When I was in kindergarten or 1st grade (I don't remember which), we lived in Warsaw. Like most kids, I took a lunch to school. I remember being so bored with the options in my sack because my mom was cautious about what we ate (I am VERY thankful for that now)...we didn't have soda often, twinkies, ding dongs, or...FRUIT ROLL UPS. There was a little girl who sat next to me one day at lunch and she had...a FRUIT ROLL UP! Oh, boy, did it look good! I politely asked her if I could have it, and she politely said, "no." Shortly thereafter, she got up to get a napkin or something, and I decided that I really wanted that FRUIT ROLL UP. So, I very quickly ingested it before she returned. Ahhh, that tasted good!!! When she returned, she was not happy, and that little brat told on me:)

Today as the girls sat at the table with their FRUIT SNACKS (almost as good as FRUIT ROLL UPS!)goldfish, and milk, Aubrey started to scream and cry. I ran over there to find out that while Aubrey drank her milk, Adelynne decided to sneak one of Aubrey's FRUIT SNACKS away and eat it. And so, history repeats itself!

WHAT are WE GONNA DO WITH HER!

No comments: