Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And the winner is...

MOMMY!!!!!!!


Remember those prayers that Brandon would be Nolan's blood match? Well guess what? That's right, you've guessed it...mommy's the match!!! Never mind I carried him for 9 months, painfully labored to birth him as he was trying to come out face up, and nursed him for 51 weeks while he refused to take a bottle strapping me to our house...of course, it would only make sense that I'm the match. Why, you ask? Because I flippin hate needles! God, can you throw me a bone please? Ahhhh!!!! (I am typing all this with a smile on my face by the way:)


Honestly, while I am being sarcastic about the results, I am incredibly thankful that one of us was a match. It will almost kill me, but, I will donate willingly and happily:) But, someone owes me Red Lobster after;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To think that you can be the lifeline with your blood is a true gift!!! I'll even treat you to Red Lobster, anything you want!! Jill