Tuesday, May 11, 2010

28 years ago this past Tuesday, May 11th, my best friend, and the greatest man I know was born. Brandon Levi, all 9 lbs and 2 oz of him with red hair, came into the world after an agonizing labor and delivery (sorry Susan:), but thank you). I'm so thankful for this man, I can't really express it verbally. We've been together 10 years this year and each day I am more and more thankful for him. Here are a few reasons why he is the best.



Everday he wakes up and goes to work, willingly, happily to support our family.



He's an attentive daddy who will play outside, cuddle on the couch, play dress up, bathe, and read books.



He's hilarious. We laugh together every day...most nights even, we talk in bed before we fall asleep and many times it ends in laughter.



He makes dinner when he knows I've "had enough."



He's tidy for a man ;) (thanks again Susan:)

Last night, after a long day, and I was blue, he walked up behind me and gave me a hug and held me for a little while.

He prefers his family over "guy time."

He told me last night Aubrey growing up is hard for him and that he'd like to keep her in a bubble.

He lets me grocery shop alone.

I love his bald head and freckles.

I love that after he disciplines one of the kids, he loves on them.

I love that he loves me.

I love that he loves the Lord.

I just plain love him and am so thankful that he was born...May 11th 1982.
Happy Birthday babe!

No comments: