Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Christmas!

When I was a little girl and even into my teenage years (Lord have mercy!), my mom always had Christmas dresses for my sister and I each year.  Many of them she made and some were bought, but, we always knew that Christmas Eve we got to open our dresses and wear them to the Christmas Eve service at church.  Well, for our girls, they got to wear them today...the Sunday before Christmas.  And of course, I had to get the dapper little dude something too.  Brandon made the sets for the middle school musical this year and got paid a little something extra, so, I was pumped to go and get Christmas outfits for the kids.  JC Penny was running a great sale, plus I got $15 off, and I bought the dresses a little big so that they can wear them next winter as well.  Here's the proof they looked awesome!

Merry Christmas!  
Love, Brandon, Megan, Aubrey, Adelynne, and Nolan

No comments: